Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Picks Of The Day:



Style of the Day:
LOVE these! Rocket Dog Clover Espadrille Flats from dELiAs!


Snack of the Day:
Didn't have a sweet Valentine's Day?  Half priced leftover holiday candy and FREE hot chocolate with marshmallows, coffee, and wifi from Campus Candy!

Pet of the Day:
 GloFish are a genetically modified fluorescent zebrafish that are most often bright red, green, and orange-yellow colors.
Available at
PetCo for $5.99.




Quote of the Day:
"I've got 99 problems and a bitch ain't one."
...JUST JOKING!
Real quote of the day: "Talking about creativity is like dancing about baking. 




Crush of the Day [and perhaps eternity]:
Ouh la la, Jason Castro.  Marry me?

Photo of the Day:
Shot him (with my camera of course) walking home from piano this morning.  I named him Crouton. 















Song of the Day:


I can smell summer when I hear this. 
"Oceans" by Slightly Stoopid


No comments:

Post a Comment