Tuesday, February 8, 2011

One Great Weekend!

Friday afternoon:

Saw The Roommate at our local Kerasotes Theater with Cassi and Alex. 

Not quite worth TEN dollars, but nonetheless reassured me that my current living situation could be way worse.
After all, to my knowledge Morgan has never put a kitten in a washing machine or held my friends hostage. 

Friday night:

As a fervent fan of  Cash Cab, I could not pass up the opportunity to be in the audience of the show's host, Ben Bailey, stand up comedy debut here in Bloomington at The Comedy Attic.
If you ever get the chance to see Mr.Ben Bailey, jump on it!

Saturday morning:

I built a freakin' house!

Monroe County Habitat for Humanity is currently constructing homes for three local families strictly by the manpower of volunteers.  

Although my snot was pure black from dust and my fingers were blistered from working with power tools all day, it is a gratifying feeling to know we are building blocks for families in need.  Plus, we had homemade lasagna for lunch :) 

Saturday night:


Celebrated Igor's 21st Birthday!

Sunday morning:

Did a Strength Core class at the SRSC
We did a bodybar circuit workout which is a different (and in my humble opinion better) way to lift weights. The bar more evenly distributes weight to work more muscles simultaneously as well as improve balance. 

Sunday night:

The Commercial Bowl!
If you’re anything like me during the Super Bowl, you save your bathroom breaks for game time and hustle back for the commercials. Here is my top pick:


Nothing tugs harder at my heart strings than a baby and his kitten. 


Finally, I also Skyped with Andre and guess what?! He has a blog! Check it out. 


No comments:

Post a Comment