Sunday, April 24, 2011

This Weekend I...

Got an Easter basket in the mail from my mama!
Jelly Belly jelly beans, cheddar bunny crackers, marshmallow Peeps, Captiva cookies, Swedish cinnamon thins, tie dye socks, a wind up turtle and canned salmon!

Then Friday night I was awakened from a very deep sleep by the girls on my floor having a freakout party because of the weather.  So we all sat in the hallway until the tornado sirens went off.  Michelle cried. Lindsay tweeted her every move. 
Needless to say nothing happened.  Tornado warnings are kind of like the boy who cried wolf.  

Then Saturday I went to the Farmers Market 





And the antique store across the street



I bought this vintage photo album for $3 :) 

Then I got a free henna tattoo at Northwest Fest 

No comments:

Post a Comment