Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Happy Dayzzz

Again, caught in the same trap of having to hurdle over anti-robot codes to log back into my Blogger account. After many failing attempts (and huffs and puffs and swear words) I started thinking I maybe really was a robot or an alien invader.  I even caught myself trying to pronounce and define the jumble words I was having to decipher.   ...I decided that a "loldren" was a large pot a witch uses to stir a bubbling and possibly steaming magic potion that makes people laugh out load. 
Haahah. 

I also just realized that the phonetic, written laugh looks like, "Hannah."  Who is my best friend and also makes me laugh. 
Oh life is so sweet.

But anyway, I was trying to get back in the groove of blogging to report on all the fantastic and wonderful things that are going on in my life.  

First of all, the people next door finally moved into their big fancy, white house.  Which is strange because I can no long feel secure doing the dishes in the nude.  
But anyway, as any other given Wednesday afternoon, I sat on my comfy, red sectional conveniently situated facing the front window of my living room.  ...I like to gaze out this window as though it is a TV screen.  I give the squirrels voices, personalities, and plot lines. (Plus, this window watching ritual is an opportune time for me to catch up and bond with my main squeeze, Minnie.) 


Anyway, I decided it was pretty pathetic to have been spying out the window for the better part of an hour, so I decide to go do the dishes.   I'm elbow deep in soapy water when I glance over and catch  glimpse of myself in the reflection of my gone black screensaver sitting on the kitchen table.  Aaaannnd I looked JUST LIKE that 1940s "We Can Do It" womens propaganda poster.



Hahahaha.  Thennnn I return back to my window post up spot and see this!:




This is our cooky, Asian studies professor.  He brought over really stale oatmeal cookies and told us he'd be leaving for a month in South Korea.  I guess that was a month ago.  Wow does time fly.  Especially when you're having fun :D 

Stay posted for more happy moments in a day in the life of muah. 

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog! You really did look like the poster!

    ReplyDelete