Monday, April 16, 2012

Trouble Shooting...

I was quickly reminded why I had chosen to journal instead of blog for the past few months when I had to jump through a billion hoops to be able to log back onto this stinkin' blogger account:











Okay, seriously?  I have 20/20 vision and could not for the life of me decipher these non-sense jumble words.  


Which brings me to my next big point: 

Life is hard,
And sometimes confusing and frustrating,
And sometimes you don't see the point of things you have to do,
But if you patiently persist,
You'll eventually get where you're trying to go (even if you look like a fool squinting and whispering profanities at your computer screen-haha).



So anyway- Happy Monday from a born-again blogger! 
More life lessons to come- stay tuned!







No comments:

Post a Comment