Saturday, May 21, 2011

Blog Ketchup



Since I've been so consumed by a full schedule of not attending class or having a job and oodles of time on my hands, I haven't had the desire to blog (for some reason I blog most frequently in chaotic, stressful points).  Anywho, here's a recap of highlighted outings and occurrences in the past few weeks to catch up:


I went plant shopping with mi Madre:


And saw this strange siamese flower 
Then we went to Iowa to see Meg.  We mostly sat outside in the cold rain, but we stopped at the site of the History Channel series of American Pickers- Antique Archaeology. 






This weekend Johnny and I went to visit Soma at University of Chicago. 
Childhood best friends all grown up. Bittersweet. 

I kicked off my 20th birthday celebration with a sprinkle milkshake! 


I also saw Bridesmaids with Andre, Cassi, and Natalie 
Personally I would rate this movie a solid 7.  It's a raunchy chick flick that is accurately described as a girl version of "The Hangover"
 
The trailer gives away all the funny parts so if you just watched it, don't bother watching the movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment