Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Ten Things That Made My Day Extraordinary:


1.)Waking up to this picturesque winter wonderland scene: 

2.) Painting my nails red with Gold Dust Glitter Polish topcoat.

3.) Strolling PAST Rawles Hall because I NEVER HAVE TO TAKE FINITE AGAIN!!


4.) Lunch with Morgan. Dinner with Ryan.
5.)Discovering my History professor is from Narnia (indicated by her adorable and thick British accent).

6.)Taking a shortcut home from that library that ended up being twice as long but ten times more beautiful.
7.) After school snack of Black Forest Gummy Worms from the Wright C Store.

8.) A relaxing cardio core class at the Rec Center full of uncoordinated and awkward Asians.
9.) Watching an old DVD of The Andy Milinous Show and being able to still recite the theme song … and possibly the first 3ish episodes in their entirety. 
10.)Sporting my new lilac colored knit ear warmer from etsy.com.


No comments:

Post a Comment